Better and More Diverse Services Than Those Offered by Hotels
Busan Tourism Organization’s Arpina is a resort facility for tourists visiting Busan, especially Haeundae where Busan’s beautiful natural landscape and various cultural facilities harmoniously coexist. Arpina offers clean accommodation facilities, banquet halls and sports facilities easily accessible to anyone. Come and enjoy your stay at Busan Tourism Organization’s Arpina which always puts its customers first.
BTO Arpina located at Haeundae where you can meet Busan’s breathtaking natural environment, BEXCO, Busan Museum of Art, Busan Yachting Center and various other cultural facilities, is a resort facility run by Busan Tourism Organization. It welcomes travelers from all over the world including family travelers and people attending international events held in Busan. Arpina offers clean accommodation facilities, banquet halls and sports facilities easily accessible to anyone.
- Rooms : 110 (3F-7F)
- Banquet Halls : 1 large banquet hall, 3 medium-sized banquet halls, 3 small banquet halls
- Parking : Underground parking lot (209 cars), ground parking lot (88 cars including large buses)
- Various convenience facilities
- Room middot; Banquet Hall Reservations: +82-51-731-9800
- Sports Center : +82-51-740-3271(3272)
- Youth Culture Center : +82-51-740-3281
Clover Hall, Jasmine Hall, Seagull Hall
Rooms, Swimming pool
Golf Range, Sports center, Ocean/Marina Hall, Fitness, Grand Ballroom
Outdoor grass field, Youth Culture Center, lobby, café lounge, restaurant
Sauna, Convenience Store, Sports Play School