Arpina Sauna offers you take a moment to relax and recharge. This modern sauna is equipped with a hot tub, cold tub and wet/dry sauna rooms that only use natural, eco-friendly materials. It’s the perfect place for you to unwind and relax your tired muscles.
- 06:00 ~ 24:00
Wet and dry saunas, hot tub, cold tub, locker room, cleaning area, powder room, men’s hair salon
Healthy Way to Use Saunas
Wet sauna where you pour water over heated rocks to generate steam and dry sauna which use dry heat are both beneficial for your body.
- Wipe off the moisture on your body and bring a towel soaked in cold water into the dry sauna room.
- Lie down and place the cold towel over your head.
- When the towel gets warm, sit up, wait about a minute until your blood circulation returns to normal and come outside the sauna room.
- Cool down your body and then go inside the wet sauna this time.
- Repeat the above up to 4 times and then relax inside the hot tub.
|Category||Adults||Elementary, Middle School, High School Students||Young Children||Note.|
|Sauna||KRW 6,000||KRW 5,000||KRW 4,500||-|