Youth Culture Center
Arpina Youth Committee enables the youths to discover a sense of ownership through autonomous activities as the members and representatives of their communities and to learn about youth-related policies as well as their rights, duties and desires.
Arpina Youth Committee is an autonomous decision-making body that allows youths to participate and make decisions autonomously.
- The Committee helps youths to learn about and claims their rights autonomously.
- The Committee helps youths to share their culture with older generations.
- The Committee helps youths to participate in volunteering and cultural activities and to develop a broad perspective and a balanced view of life, society and values.
Recruitment and Activities
- Recruitment Period
- Every December
- March to December
- 8th graders to university students
- 15 Max. Number of Participants
- Youth-related monitoring activities
- Planning and hosting youth programs
- Cultural experience programs, volunteer activities and campaigns for youths
- Youth Volunteer Activity Certificate
- Committee Certificate and awards for outstanding committee members
- Download application form Download
Please contact Youth Culture Center for any inquiries.
- Phone : +82-51-740-3281
- Email : email@example.com